THE STUDENT’S GUIDE TO AMERICA’S LEADING LAW FIRMS
We have released an e-Edition of the Chambers Associate guide as a replacement for the books we circulate on campuses.
This intensively researched guide gives law students the very best insights and analysis on the major law firms in the US market. The guide gives students all the knowledge and decision-making tools to approach interviews with confidence.
Chapters in the guide this year:
- Introduction – market overview from the editors; beginner’s guide to Chambers research.
- Law firm comparison data – the facts and figures to compare firms on all the metrics valuable to you.
- Becoming a lawyer – navigating the application process and exploring routes into the profession.
- Legal industry trends – our analysis of the US legal market and the big topics driving change.
- Practice areas – we help guide your choices by reviewing 57 specialist areas in the law.
- The Inside View – 110 leading law firms extensively reviewed. Associate interviews and 30 years of industry analysis are poured into each review.